- Decision - INS - IAO Actuarial Consutling Services Inc. - In the matter of an application by IAO Actuarial Consulting Services Inc. for approval to modify its rates and risk-classification system for private passenger vehicles.
- Order - E - Riverport Electric Light Commission - In the matter of an application by the Riverport Electric Light Commission for approval of amendments to its Schedule of rates for Electric Supply and Services, to allow it to pass-through to its...
- Order - NG - Heritage Gas Limited - In the matter of an application by Heritage Gas Limited for approval of modifications to its feasibility test criteria and a proposal to address residential retro-fit expansion.
- Mar - PP - Susan Downey o/a Grape Escape Wine Tours of Nova Scotia - In the matter of the application of Susan Downey o/a Grape Escape Wine Tours of Nova Scotia to amend Motor Carrier License No. P02996.
- Mar 18 - W - Greenwood Water Utility - Application by the Municipality of the County of Kings on behalf of the Greenwood Water Utility for approval of amendments to its Schedule of Rates and Charges for Water and Water Services and its...
- Mar 20 - E - Nova Scotia Power Inc. - In the matter of an application by Nova Scotia Power Inc. for approval of its 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure Plan ("ACE Plan").
Transcript - Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for Developmental Tidal Arrays
Transcript - M05092 - September 16, 2013 - To determine Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.