- Decision - E - Nova Scotia Power Incorporated ("NSPI") - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by NOVA SCOTIA POWER INCORPORATED for approval of a deferral of fuel costs.
- Decision/Order - AS - Battery Hill Developments Limited - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPEAL by BATTERY HILL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED from a decision of the Nova Scotia Assessment Appeal Tribunal dated July 14, 2014, respecting property located at Battery 18th Road -...
- Order - NG – Strait Area Gas Corporation - IN THE MATTER OF A REQUEST by STRAIT AREA GAS CORPORATION to surrender its gas distribution franchise.
- November 27 - LO - J-Cubed Limited o/a J3 Pizza - J-CUBED LIMITED operating as J3 PIZZA, 50 Montague Street, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, has appealed the decision, dated September 4, 2014, denying its request to amend the conditions of its Eating...
- November 27 – MB – Town of Oxford - THE TOWN OF OXFORD has made application to the Board under section 369 of the Municipal Government Act to confirm the number of councillors to be elected in October 2016.
- December 1 - MB – Town of Bridgetown - THE TOWN OF BRIDGETOWN has applied to the Board to dissolve the Town, under Section 395 of the Municipal Government Act, and to become part of the Municipality of the County of Annapolis.
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.