- Order – INS – Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by ROYAL & SUN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA for approval to adopt the 2014 Commercial Rate Group Tables.
- Decision/Order - AS – Cape Negro Island Development Limited - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPEAL by CAPE NEGRO ISLAND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED from a decision of the Nova Scotia Assessment Appeal Tribunal on September 26, 2013, respecting property located at Cape...
- Decision - PP - Molega Tours Limited - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of MOLEGA TOURS LIMITED to amend Extra-Provincial Operating License No. XP02443.
- September 22 – PP – Tri-Star Charters Inc. - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of TRI-STAR CHARTERS INC. to amend Motor Carrier License No. P02880.
- September – PP – Tri-Maritime Bus Network Inc. - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of TRI-MARITIME BUS NETWORK INC. to amend Motor Carrier License No. P02958.
- September – E – NSUARB Review of Nova Scotia Power Inc. ("NSPI") Response to Post-Tropical Storm Arthur - NSUARB Review of Nova Scotia Power Inc.’s state of preparedness and response to post-tropical storm Arthur.
Employment Opportunity: Administrative Assistant (Halifax - 1 Full-time Permanent Position)
Competition # UARB 02-14: Administrative Assistant
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE") Plan
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE...
Transcript - Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for Developmental Tidal Arrays
Transcript - M05092 - September 16, 2013 - To determine Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.