- Order - PP - 3259293 Nova Scotia Limited - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of 3259293 NOVA SCOTIA LIMITED to amend Motor Carrier License No. P02996.
- Decision – PL – Twin Brooks Developments Limited - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPEAL by TWIN BROOKS DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED to a decision of the development officer dated August 20, 2014, which refused to issue a Subdivision Application requesting final...
- Order - PP - Sunshine Atlantic Holdings Ltd. - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of SUNSHINE ATLANTIC HOLDINGS LTD. to amend Extra-Provincial Operating License No. XP03018.
- February 2 - PL - Daybreak Prison Ministry - DAYBREAK PRISON MINISTRY has appealed a decision of Trenton Town Council, dated December 10, 2013, which approved an amendment to its Land Use By-Law to prohibit dormitories or other such similar...
- February 10 – PD – Payday Loans Hearing - NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board (the "Board") will conduct a hearing respecting certain aspects of the Consumer Protection Act relating to payday loans.
- February 10 - MB - Town of Mahone Bay - The TOWN OF MAHONE BAY has made application to the Board under Section 369 of the Municipal Government Act to confirm the number of councillors to be elected in October 2016.
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.