- Decision -E- Nova Scotia Power Incorporated ("NSPI") - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by NOVA SCOTIA POWER INCORPORATED ("NSPI") for approval of Capital Work Orders for CI#"s 40785, 43674, 43675 and 43676 in the total amount of $15,...
- Decision - INS - Facility Association - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by FACILITY ASSOCIATION for approval to modify its rates and risk-classification system for private passenger vehicles.
- Order – INS – Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by ROYAL & SUN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA for approval to adopt the 2014 Commercial Rate Group Tables.
- October 6 –NG–Heritage Gas Limited - Heritage Gas Limited has made an Application to the Board for an amendment to its Franchise area to include Antigonish County, NS.
- October 22 - PL - 3046418 Nova Scotia Ltd. - 3046418 NOVA SCOTIA LTD. has appealed a decision dated August 20, 2014, of a Development Officer which refused to issue a Development Permit to renovate a portion of 30 Duke Street, for lease to the...
- October 27 - E - Nova Scotia Power Inc. - NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board ("Board") will conduct a hearing into the audit of NOVA SCOTIA POWER INCORPORATED'S ("NSPI") FUEL...
Employment Opportunity: Administrative Assistant (Halifax - 1 Full-time Permanent Position)
Competition # UARB 02-14: Administrative Assistant
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE") Plan
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE...
Transcript - Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for Developmental Tidal Arrays
Transcript - M05092 - September 16, 2013 - To determine Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.