- Order - PP - Green Rider Limited - IN THE MATTER OF THE FUEL ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM of GREEN RIDER LIMITED in Motor Carrier License No. P02250.
- Decision - MB - Municipality of the District of St. Mary's - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by the MUNICIPALITY OF THE DISTRICT OF ST. MARY'S to confirm the number of councillors and to alter the boundaries of polling districts.
- Order - INS - Liberty Mutual Insurance Company - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY for approval to modify its rates and risk-classification system for private passenger vehicles.
- September 8 - MB - Town of Mulgrave - The TOWN OF MULGRAVE has made application to the Board under section 369 of the Municipal Government Act to confirm the number of councillors to be elected in October 2016.
- September 10 - MB - Municipality of the District of Clare - The MUNICIPALITY OF THE DISTRICT OF CLARE has made application to the Board under section 369 of the Municipal Government Act to confirm the number of councillors to be elected in October 2016, to...
- October 15 - AS - Alexander Garfield Adams - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPEAL by ALEXANDER GARFIELD ADAMS from a decision of the Nova Scotia Assessment Appeal Tribunal on September 11, 2014, respecting property located at Old Mill Road - AAN:...
Employment Opportunity - Clerk of the Board -
Employment Opportunity - Clerk of the Board If you would like additional details on this job...
Revised Affiliate Code of Conduct – Nova Scotia Power Inc. – M06268 -
The Board has directed revisions to the NSPI Affiliate Code of Conduct to be effective on October 1...
Are you on Twitter? -
Are you on Twitter? If so, you may be interested to know that the Board is now “...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.