- Decision - PP - Kings Point-to-Point Transit Society - In the matter of an application of Kings Point-to-Point Transit Society to amend Motor Carrier License No. P02834.
- Order - NG - Heritage Gas Limited - In the matter of an Application by Heritage Gas Limited for a Permit to Construct a steel Natural Gas Pipeline to deliver Natural Gas in areas of Pictou County NS.
- Decision and Order - AS - John S. Daniels and Theresa Brown - In the matter of an appeal by John S. Daniels and Theresa Brown from a decision of the Regional Assessment Appeal Court on August 30, 2012, respecting property located at 222 Guinea Road, Guinea (...
- Dec 10 - E - Nova Scotia Power Inc. - In the matter of an application by Nova Scotia Power Inc ("NSPI)" for approval of its 2013 Cost of Service Study ("COSS").
- Dec 16 – PL – Aaron and Nicole Rovers and Westarm Farms Ltd. - Aaron and Nicole Rovers and Westarm Farms LTD. have appealed a decision of Antigonish Municipal Council dated July 30, 2013 which amended the Eastern Antigonish County Planning Area Land Use By-law...
- Dec 16 - W - District of Guysborough on behalf of Canso and Hazel Hill Water Utilities - The Municipality of the District of Guysborough, on behalf of the Canso Water Utility and Hazel Hill Water Utility, filed an application with the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board ("Board...
Job Opportunity - Assistant - Public Hearings
Job Competition #UARB 05-13 - Assistant - Public Hearings (Halifax - 1 full-time permanent position...
Transcript - M05419 - Maritime Link (Muskrat Falls) Application - Hearing Continuation - November 18th
Transcript - M05419 - Maritime Link (Muskrat Falls) Application - Hearing Continuation - November...
Transcript - M05419 - Maritime Link (Muskrat Falls) Application - Hearing Continuation - November 15th
Transcript – M05419 - Maritime Link (Muskrat Falls) Application – Hearing Continuation...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.