- Order - NG - Heritage Gas Limited - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by HERITAGE GAS LIMITED for a licence to operate a district regulating station to deliver natural gas in areas of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Decision/Order - PP - Absolute Charters Inc. - IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION of ABSOLUTE CHARTERS INC. for a Temporary Authority.
- Decision - INS - Intact Insurance Company/Novex Insurance Company - IN THE MATTER OF APPLICATIONS by INTACT INSURANCE COMPANY and NOVEX INSURANCE COMPANY for approval to modify their endorsement offerings for their private passenger vehicles.
- April 1 – W- Middleton Water Utility - IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION by the TOWN OF MIDDLETON on behalf of its water utility for approval of amendments to its Schedule of Rates and Charges for water and water services and its Schedule...
- April 8 – MB – Town of Lunenburg - The TOWN OF LUNENBURG has made application to the Board under section 369 of the Municipal Government Act to confirm the number of councillors to be elected in October 2016.
- April 9 - W - Bridgetown Water Utility - The TOWN OF BRIDGETOWN, has made application to the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board, on behalf of its Water Utility for approval of amendments to its schedule of rates and charges for water and...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.