- M06065 – INS – Waterloo Insurance Company - In the matter of an applicaiton by Waterloo Insurance Company for approval to modify its rates and risk-classification systems for private passenger vehicles
- M06075 – INS – Economical Mutual Insurance Company - In the matter of an application by Economical Mutual Insurance Company for approval to modify its rates and risk-classification system for private passenger vehicles
- Order - NG - Heritage Gas Limited – Application for approval of an Amendment to a License to Operate a steel natural gas pipeline to deliver natural gas in areas of Pictou County, NS - In the matter of an application by Heritage Gas Limited for an amendment to a licence to operate a steel natural gas pipeline to deliver natural gas in areas of Pictou County, Nova Scotia.
- Apr 23 - PL - Mayer / Judson et al. - In the matter of an appeal by Norma Mayer, Stanley Judson, Tanya Walker, Walker MacKinnon, Raymond and Rose MacKinnon, Raymond MacKinnon, Jr., Bernard & Linda Doyle and Russell & Gertrude...
- Apr 29 - W - Mahone Bay Water Utility - Application by the Town of Mahone Bay Water Utility for approval of amendments to its Schedule of Rates and Charges for Water and Water Services and its Schedule of Rules and Regulations - W-MAH-R-14
- Apr 30 - AS - Roderick MacNeil and Mary Jane MacNeil - In the matter of an appeal by Roderick MacNeil and Mary Jane MacNeil from a decision of the Nova Scotia Assessment Appeal Tribunal on July 25, 2013, respecting property located at 1146 Cartaret...
Job Opportunity - Reception/Administrative Assistant
Please see the attached job opportunity Competition #UARB 01-14.
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE") Plan
Transcript – M05998 – March 20, 2014 - NSPI 2014 Annual Capital Expenditure (“ACE...
Transcript - Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for Developmental Tidal Arrays
Transcript - M05092 - September 16, 2013 - To determine Tidal Energy Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rate for...
Welcome to the Board's new Media Room. This web page is intended to be a place for items of media interest that are not included on other pages or to provide a convenient location to put files requested by media representatives.