For some larger hearings where there may be significant public interest or where requested by the parties the Board may broadcast the hearing through the internet via GoToWebinar. You can listen to the following hearings online:
- Friday, October 30, 2020 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM ADT): M09814 - Stock Transportation Ltd.
- Monday, November 2nd-3rd, 2020 (10:00 AM - 7:00 PM ADT): M09725 - Jean Cameron, Kathy Manuel, Paul and Jeanette Lewis (Planning Appeal)
- You will need a computer with speakers and a suitable audio program to access the broadcast.
- The Board uses an outside service to transmit the broadcast. When selecting the audio link you will be redirected to the service provider's web site. Information on audio programs and locations for free software downloads is available on that site.
- If you connect to the audio broadcast but cannot hear anything it may not be a technical problem. Periods of silence occur when the hearing has temporarily adjourned (e.g., lunch or breaks) or a confidential session is in progress.
- A quick reference guide from GoToWebinar for attendees can be downloaded at the following location. For obtaining and testing the GotoWebinar client software in advance of the hearing please follow this link.