The Board investigates customer complaints about NS Power, Halifax Water, municipal electric and water utilities, and other regulated bodies. These involve issues around the supply of power, water, and natural gas, billing processes, connection and disconnection matters, and other types of complaints. The Board will also consider complaints or comments about other matters which it handles, including petroleum pricing, planning appeals, assessment appeals and others.

For information on how we deal with complaints, please see How the Board deals with Complaints.

  • To learn about how you can file a complaint with the Board, please view this video.
  • Pour savoir comment déposer une plainte auprès de la Commission, veuillez visionner cette vidéo.

Please choose the following option to tell us about your complaint: