Mission, Vision, & Values
Disponible en français
To fairly and independently resolve matters in an efficient and effective manner.
To be widely recognized as a trusted, leading adjudicative and regulatory tribunal.
- Ethical and act with integrity
- Responsive, dedicated, and knowledgeable
The way we operate is:
- Fair and independent
- Accessible and accountable
- Efficient and cost effective
Our communication with our stakeholders, the public and each other is:
- Timely and understandable
- Open and transparent
- Respectful and courteous
Our decisions are:
- Impartial and objective
- Consistent and timely
- Well-reasoned and easily understood
Our workplace is:
- Professional and team oriented
- Collaborative and collegial
- Committed to delivering high quality services
Copies of the Board's current and past Strategic Plans are available on our Plans & Reports page.